Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Guardian Angel Books
Parenting With Grace: Catholic Parent's Guide to Raising Almost Perfect Kids
Homeschooling Only One with Donna C
Catholic Home Schooling: A Handbook for Parents
A Brief History of American Homeschooling
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
Homeschooling: A Patchwork of Days: Share a Day With 30 Homeschooling Families
Homeschooling on a Shoestring : A Jam-packed Guide
Teach Your Own: The John Holt Book Of Homeschooling
These Rare Lands
Quote of the Day
Education is not to reform students or amuse them or to make them expert technicians. It is to unsettle their minds, widen their horizons, inflame their intellects, teach them to think straight, if possible.Robert M. Hutchins