Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
The Unschooling Handbook : How to Use the Whole World As Your Child's Classroom
Sonlight Curriculum-Charlotte Mason
Home School Checklist
Adoptive Homeschooling Parents Forum at vegsource.com
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
DMV Test Practice Driving Questions
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
Montessori Play And Learn : A Parent's Guide to Purposeful Play from Two to Six
Quote of the Day
One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.George Herbert