Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Developmental Milestones for Preschool Mathematics
A Catholic Homeschool Treasury: Nurturing Children's Love for Learning
Homeschooling Essentials: A Practical Guide to Getting Started
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
The Well-Ordered Home: Organizing Techniques for Inviting Serenity into Your Life
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
The Story of the World
Teach Me to Do It Myself: Montessori Activities for You and Your Child
Quote of the Day
It is better to create than to be learned; creating is the true essence of life.Barthold Georg Niebuhr