Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Why Preschool Shouldn't Be Like School
Admissions Decision-Making Models: How U.S. Institutions of Higher Education Select Undergraduate Students
Catholic Heritage Curricula
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Teach Me to Do It Myself: Montessori Activities for You and Your Child
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
Creative Home Schooling: A Resource Guide for Smart Families
Don't Waste Your Time Homeschooling: 72 Things I Wish I'd Known
Quote of the Day
We destroy the love of learning in children, which is so strong when they are small, by encouraging and compelling them to work for petty rewards--gold stars, or papers marked 100 and tacked to the wall, or A's on report cards, or honor rolls, or dean's lists or Phi Beta Kappa keys--in short, for the ignoble satisfaction of feeling that they are better than someone else.John Holt