Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Shekinah Curriculum Cellar
Ellen Trout Zoo
Texas Unschoolers on Facebook
Tarrant Home Education Association (THEA)
San Antonio Missions National Historical Park
Used Homeschooling Stuff
Dallas Christian Home Educators
Unschooling in West Texas
West Houston Unschoolers
Fort Davis National Historic Site
Big Bend National Park
L_A_U_G_H: Lubbock Area Unschoolers Growing at Home
Texas Home Educators
Gladys Porter Zoo
Leeper Case Decisions
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Homeschooling: The Teen Years : Your Complete Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 13- to 18- Year-Old (Prima Home Learning Library)
Choosing & Using Curriculum: For Your Special Child
H. A. Guerber's Histories
The Absorbent Mind
A Child's Story of America
Quote of the Day
Homeschooling and public schooling are as opposite as two sides of a coin. In a homeschooling environment, the teacher need not be certified, but the child MUST learn. In a public school environment, the teacher MUST be certified, but the child need NOT learn.Gene Royer