Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
What You Need to Know Before Homeschooling High School
Paradigm Virtual Academy
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
The Way They Learn
Considering God's Creation
Don't Waste Your Time Homeschooling: 72 Things I Wish I'd Known
The Mystery of History
Quote of the Day
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.Albert Einstein