Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Affording the Large Family Homeschool
Free Printable Preschool Worksheets
Dynamically Created Math Worksheets
Home Is Where The Lesson Plan Is
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Pattern Blocks and Boards
Black Books Galore's Guide to Great African American Children's Books
Learning Styles: Reaching Everyone God Gave You to Teach
Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
The Organizing Sourcebook : Nine Strategies for Simplifying Your Life
Quote of the Day
You are all learners, doers, teachers.Richard Bach