Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
A Paradigm Shift
OLVS Curriculum Support Group
Sample Letter of Withdrawal
Saving the Children
Homeschooling while Single Parenting
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Rhythms of Learning : What Waldorf Education Offers Children, Parents & Teachers (Vista Series, V. 4) (Vista Series, V. 4)
More Charlotte Mason Education: A Home Schooling How-To Manual
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
Christian Unschooling : Growing Your Children in the Freedom of Christ
For the Children's Sake: Foundations of Education for Home and School
Quote of the Day
The greatest sign of success for a teacher is to be able to say, "The children are now working as if I did not exist."Maria Montessori