Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
How to Homeschool During the Post Partum Period
The SAT vs. the ACT: Which to Choose?
Cabin in the Woods
One Thankful Mom
The Choice To Homeschool: A Quick Primer For Black Families
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
A Different Kind of Teacher: Solving the Crisis of American Schooling
Christian Unschooling : Growing Your Children in the Freedom of Christ
Kingdom of Children : Culture and Controversy in the Homeschooling Movement (Princeton Studies in Cultural Sociology)
More Charlotte Mason Education: A Home Schooling How-To Manual
LeapPad Game - Mind Wars Jr. Interactive Game
Quote of the Day
The most important outcome of education is to help students become independent of formal education.Paul E. Gray