Looking for homeschooling information for the great state of Texas? You've come to the right place! Parents in Texas have found that it is one of the best states in which to homeschool. The laws are favorable, you'll find lots of support, and there is a never ending supply of things to do in this wonderful state.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Texas and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Can a Single Parent Unschool?
8 Preschool Math Ideas Using Toy Vehicles
A Brief History of American Homeschooling
Christian Montessori Homeschoolers
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
The Absorbent Mind
Children at Play : Using Waldorf Principles to Foster Childhood Development
Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
Home Organizing Workbook: Clearing Your Clutter, Step-By-Step
Homeschooling: The Early Years: Your Complete Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 3- to 8- Year-Old Child
Quote of the Day
If school results were the key to power, girls would be running the world.Sarah Boseley