Choosing Preschool and Kindergarten Homeschool Curriculum
Links and Items
Great Science Adventures
- Discovering the Human Body and Senses
- The World of Tools and Technology
- Discovering Earth's Landforms and Surface Features
- The World of Space
- The World of Insects and Arachnids
- The World of Plants
- The World of Light and Sound
Beginnings Publishing House
- The Rainbow is a two-year total science curriculum for 12-14 year-old students, with physics and chemistry taught in the first year and biology and applied science taught in the second. The Rainbow gives your student the theory—the thorough grounding in scientific principles—and the application—the fascinating laboratory exercises, memorable field trips and other extracurricular activities.
- The Spectrum is a lab-based chemistry course for senior high school students focusing on practical-problem-solving skills and scientific reasoning. This one-year chemistry course is done three days a week, one of which is a lab day. It is the equivalent of an honors chemistry for college-bound students.
- Bridge Math is a 7-week short course designed to teach students the applications of math that are necessary for successful science problem solving.
Reading Made Easy
Five in a Row
Considering God's Creation
A Reason For® Science
Catholic Home Schooling: A Handbook for Parents
Catholic Homeschool Companion
Here’s your one-stop resource for information, insight, and inspiration about every aspect of educating your children at home — written by those who understand it best: homeschooling parents themselves!
Would you like to teach science or phonics better? Introduce your child to Latin, piano, or great works of art? Try new classroom approaches that other parents find effective? In these pages, you’ll find helpful essays from more than forty veteran homeschooling parents to help you do all this and more. You’ll also find wise advice and practical tips to make you a better teacher and your homeschool more productive and enjoyable.
Of course, homeschooling involves more than academics. That’s why The Catholic Homeschool Companion includes essays to help you foster your children’s moral and spiritual development, involve time-challenged dads, teach kids with special needs or in special circumstances, and handle other common problems homeschoolers face.
Are you frustrated trying to fulfill state academic standards or diocesan requirements for sacramental preparation? No problem!
Here’s shrewd advice from parents who’ve fought those battles already. There’s also humor to lighten your heart when the daily grind gets you down, and, for those really bad times when you wonder whether homeschooling is even worth it, The Catholic Homeschool Companion brings you heartening testimony from teenagers and young adults who tell how grateful they are that their parents taught them at home.
Information, insight, and inspiration: it’s all right here in The Catholic Homeschool Companion, the must-own resource for new and experienced homeschoolers alike.
Explode The Code
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.