Numbers Plus - Preschool Mathematics Curriculum
Chalk Dust Company
IXL Math Curriculum
Mad Dog Math
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Math on the Level
- Teach when it is easy for your child to learn
- Use everyday activities to make math real
- Review for long term retention without busywork
Life of Fred
MEP - Mathematics Enhancement Programme
Professor B Math
ABC Mouse Homeschool Early Learning Academy
- More than 5,000 learning activities in Reading, Math, Beginning Science, Social Studies, Art, and Music
- A full online preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten curriculum
- A Step-by-Step Learning Path that guides your child through the curriculum at his or her own pace
- Our powerful Lesson Builder tool that allows you to create your own lessons for your child
Making Math Meaningful
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.